The full specifications of the Polar M600 – A fine looking Wear OS smartwatch, built to last with durable materials, and comes with a host of sensors that enables it track your distance, calories, sleep, VO2 max, pace and other metrics.
The M600 has a quite impressive battery life that should keep you going for a whole day or more, while it’s rated IPX8 that ensures contact with water won’t be a problem. Its swim-proof, but we don’t recommend the M600 as a great choice for tracking deep water activities. You can check out the Garmin Fenix Plus or the new Polar Ignite – Two great choices for tracking your swimming activities.
Onboard, is about 2.5GB available for storage of your favorite files, so you can take your music with you and remain inspired, while there’s also a microphone that lets you access the much improved Google Assistant.
The M600 comes in a polycarbonate case that features a TFT LCD display that’s easy to read outdoors, while the silicone straps offers great comfort, and are interchangeable.
With Bluetooth and WiFi onboard, the M600 keep you connected to all that matters to you. So you never get to miss important updates such as SMS, emails, and other notifications from both native and third-party APPs.
Polar M600 Full Specifications
Polar M600 Fitness Tracking
The Polar M600 comes with an accelerometer and gyroscope that enables it to track your daily activities, and also a heart rate sensor that tracks your heart rate, so you can see your pace in real time.
The M600 can track your steps, distance, calories, complete sleep cycle, fitness level via the VO2 max, plus a number of sport profiles to choose from.
The Polar M600 fitness tracking features include;
- Sleep Plus: helps in boosting your recovery performance by automatically detecting the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Smart Calories: Gives you insight into the total amount of calories you’ve burnt for the day.
- Training Benefit: Gives you motivating post workout feedback that describes the effect of your training session.
- Running Index: is an estimation of your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) in running – a score that helps you see how efficient your running training is and how you can improve your maximal aerobic running performance
- Running Program: a personal and adaptive training plan that is based on your individual metrics. It adapts along the way, learning about you from your workout data.
- Continuous Heart Rate: Shows you a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during the day and when you sleep.