The Full Specifications of the Polar Vantage M – A multisport GPS smartwatch with an outstanding design. The Vantage M is the slight cheaper version of the Vantage V, both are members of the Vantage series that includes the V Titan – a more durable and premium smartwatch.
The Vantage M lacks the barometric altimeter found on the Vantage V and V Titan. Thus, lacks Running power – a feature that gives you a comprehensive insight into the intensity of your training sessions, and Recovery pro – another feature that lets you see how your body is recovering from previous workout, helping you plan and achieve more without breaking down.
However, the Vantage M comes loaded with lots of fitness tracking features that makes it a comprehensive choice for tracking your active life, and a great choice for pro athletes.
It comes enclosed in glass fiber reinforced polymer case that leaves it with a lightweight design and interchangeable silicone straps that makes it a comfortable wear all day long.
Although not touchscreen, the Vantage M has 5 physical buttons by sides for easy navigation of the 1.2 inch TFT LCD display that’s easy to read outdoors.
It’s swim-proof, and has interesting swim tracking features that makes it a nice choice for swimmers who like to track their swimming activities.
With Bluetooth LE and compatible with both Android and iOS devices, the Vantage M keeps you connected to all that matters to you. Ensuring you never miss important updates from your phone.
And just like the other members of the Vantage series, the Vantage M also has a long battery life that lets you go long on a single charge. In smartwatch mode, the Vantage M should last just about 4-5 days, while you get about 30 hours of battery life in training mode with GPS active.
Polar Vantage M Full Specifications
WHERE TO BUY
|Device name||Polar Vantage M|
|Device type||Fitness/Sport smartwatch|
|Released date||September, 2018|
|Display type||IPS TFT LCD|
|Display size||1.2 inches|
|Screen resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Input type||5 physical buttons
|Dimension||46 x 46 x 12.5 mm|
|Casing material||Glass fiber reinforced polymer|
|Bezel Material||Stainless steel|
|Screen protection||PMMA Lens|
|Water resistant||Yes, 3ATM|
|Color(s)||Black, red, white|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Bluetooth||Yes, Bluetooth v4.2|
|Facebook, third-party apps||Yes|
|Heart rate monitoring||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor (HRM)||Yes|
|Operating system (OS)||Proprietary OS|
|Type of battery||Non-removable Li-polymer|
|Battery life||GPS and wrist-based heart rate: 30 hrs
Watch mode with heart rate: Up to 5 days
|Charging||USB charging cable|
|Charging time||About 2 hours|
|Compatibility||Android and iOS|
|Companion app||Polar Flow app|
|Customizable watch face||Yes|
|Polar Vantage M|
|USB charging cable|
|Report an error|
Polar Vantage M Fitness Tracking Features
Although, the Vantage M lacks altimeter found on the V and V Titan, it’s still loaded with lots of fitness tracking features that no doubt makes it a great choice for a comprehensive fitness tracking.
The Vantage M can track your steps, distance, calories, sleep, heart rate, pace and more, with over 130 sport modes to choose from.
The Vantage M fitness tracking features includes;
- Sleep Plus: helps in boosting your recovery performance by automatically detecting the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Smart Calories: Gives you insight into the total amount of calories you’ve burnt for the day.
- Training Benefit: Gives you motivating post workout feedback that describes the effect of your training session.
- Training Load Pro: Quantifies the strain from each training session, and helps you see how your training strains the different part of your body, thereby increases your productivity ensuring you achieve more, but don’t break down.
- Running Index: is an estimation of your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) in running – a score that helps you see how efficient your running training is and how you can improve your maximal aerobic running performance
- Running Program: a personal and adaptive training plan that is based on your individual metrics. It adapts along the way, learning about you from your workout data.
- Advanced Wrist Based Heart Rate: Shows you a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during the day and when you sleep.
- 24/7 Activity Tracking: Tracks steps, distance, calories and sleep and gives you a personalized activity goal for each day.