Michael Kors MKGO Full Watch Specifications – In September, Michael Kors announced the release of a series of smartwatches which includes, the Michael Kors Lexington 2, Bradshaw 2 and MKGO. These three join the growing list of Snapdragon 3100 smartwatches, and each is equipped with 1GB and 8GB ROM just like the Gen 5 from Fossil, except for the MKGO with 0.5GB ROM and 4GB RAM.
All three watches spot very stylish and elegant design, but while the MKGO comes in a sporty appearance, thanks to the aluminum case material which makes it very lightweight, the Lexington 2 and Bradshaw 2 come in stainless steel case and straps which leaves these two with classic appearance of a traditional watch.
The MKGO straps are made of silicone materials, and available colors include red, white, pink and black, while the Lexington 2 is available in silver-tone, pave gold tone and gold tone. The Bradshaw 2 is available in pave rose-gold tone and rose-gold tone.
The Lexington 2 and Bradshaw 2 comes with microphone and loudspeaker which allows you access to voice command features via the smarter Google Assistant, and you can play your media files anywhere. You can also make and answer calls directly from any of these two via Bluetooth calling. While the MKGO has only microphone while enables voice assistant, but lacks Bluetooth calling feature.
Also, all three watches is equipped with heart rate sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope which enables a host of activity tracking features such as sleep monitoring, continuous heart rate tracking, calories, steps and sedentary reminders.
GPS is also inbuilt in all three which enables outdoor activity tracking for routes, locations and distance. In addition to Google Fit which can help you manage your fitness goals effortlessly, plus access to a host of fitness apps.
Michael Kors MKGO Full Specifications
WHERE TO BUY
|Device name||Michael Kors MKGO|
|Device type||Sport/Fitness smartwatch|
|Released date||October, 2019|
|Display size||1.2 inch|
|Screen resolution||390 x 390 pixels|
|Input type||Touchscreen,3 physical buttons
|Dimension||43 x 43 x 12 mm|
|Strap size||22 mm|
|Screen protection||Corning Gorilla glass|
|Water resistant/Protection||Yes, 3ATM|
|Color(s)||Black, pink, red|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Heart rate monitoring||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor (HRM)||Yes|
|Operating system (OS)||Wear OS|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.2 GHz|
|Type of battery||--|
|Battery life||Regular: 2 days|
|Charging time||About 1-2 hours|
|Payment system||Google Pay|
|Customizable watch face||Yes|
|Interchangeable band||Yes, 22mm|
|Michael Kors MKGO|
|Charging cradle and USB cable|
|Quick start guide|
|NOTE: We can't guarantee that information on this table is 100% correct Read full disclaimer|
Micheal Kors MKGO Features
- Lightweight aluminum case design with 1.2 inch AMOLED always-on display and touchscreen.
- rated 3ATM (water resistance up to 30 meters), its swim-proof and safe to wear under rain, to the shower or pool.
- 4GB ROM storage capacity allows you take a lot more of your favorite tracks with you.
- Comes with inbuilt microphone. With microphone onboard you can issue voice to Google Assistance.
- The MKGO can track your heart rate, calories, sleep, and distance, in addition to inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activities tracking.
- Comes with NFC that supports Google Pay which allow you make payment directly from the MKGO.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are also onboard to keep you connected to all that matters to such as incoming emails, calls, SMS, reminder, and other notifications from both third-part apps.