Michael Kors Lexington 2 Full Specifications and Features – In September, Michael Kors announced the release of a series of smartwatches which includes, the Michael Kors Lexington 2, Bradshaw 2 and MKGO. These three join the growing list of Snapdragon 3100 smartwatches, and while the Bradshaw 2 and Lexington 2 are equipped with 1GB and 8GB ROM just like the Gen 5 from Fossil, the MKGO is equipped with 512MB RAM and 4GB storage capacity.
All three watches spot very stylish and elegant design, but while the MKGO comes in a sporty appearance, thanks to the aluminum case material which makes it very lightweight, the Lexington 2 and Bradshaw 2 come in stainless steel case and straps which leaves these two with classic appearance of a traditional watch.
The MKGO straps are made of silicone materials, and available colors include red, white, pink and black, while the Lexington 2 is available in silver-tone, pave gold tone and gold tone. The Bradshaw 2 is available in pave rose-gold tone and rose-gold tone.
Each of these three comes with microphone and loudspeaker which allows you access voice command features via the smarter Google Assistant, and you can play your media files anywhere. You can also answer calls directly from any of these three, as well as being able to initiate Bluetooth calling.
Also, all three watches is equipped with heart rate sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope which enables a host of activity tracking features such as sleep monitoring, continuous heart rate tracking, calories, steps and sedentary reminders.
GPS is also inbuilt in all three which enables outdoor activity tracking for routes, locations and distance. In addition to Google Fit which can help you manage your fitness goals effortlessly, plus access to a host of fitness apps.
Michael Kors Lexington 2 Full Specifications
WHERE TO BUY
|Device name||Michael Kors Lexington 2|
|Device type||Classic/Fitness smartwatch|
|Released date||October, 2019|
|Display size||1.2 inch|
|Screen resolution||390 x 390 pixels|
|Input type||Touchscreen,3 physical buttons
|Dimension||44 x 44 x 9 mm|
|Casing material||Stainless steel|
|Strap/band material||Stainless steel|
|Bezel Material||Stainless steel|
|Strap size||22 mm|
|Screen protection||Corning Gorilla glass|
|Water resistant/Protection||Yes, 3ATM|
|Color(s)||Gold, silver, bronze|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Heart rate monitoring||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor (HRM)||Yes|
|Operating system (OS)||Wear OS|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.2 GHz|
|Type of battery||--|
|Battery life||Regular: 2 days|
|Charging time||About 1-2 hours|
|Payment system||Google Pay|
|Customizable watch face||Yes|
|Interchangeable band||Yes, 22mm|
|Michael Kors Lexington 2|
|Charging cradle and USB cable|
|Quick start guide|
|NOTE: We can't guarantee that information on this table is 100% correct Read full disclaimer|
Micheal Kors Lexington 2 Features
- Stainless steel case and straps, 1.28 inch AMOLED always-on display and touchscreen.
- rated 3ATM (water resistance up to 30 meters), its swim-proof and safe to wear under rain, to the shower or pool.
- 8GB ROM storage capacity allows you take a lot more of your favorite tracks with you.
- Comes with inbuilt microphone and loudspeaker. With microphone onboard you can issue voice to Google Assistance and watch it reply you aloud via the loudspeaker.
- The Lexington 2 can track your heart rate, calories, sleep, and distance, in addition to inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activities tracking.
- Comes with NFC that supports Google Pay which allows you make payment directly from the Lexington 2.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are also onboard to keep you connected to all that matters to you, such as incoming emails, calls, SMS, reminder, and other notifications from both third-part apps and native apps.
- With loudspeaker and microphone, the Lexington 2 is able to answer calls directly from the device, but can’t make calls.