The full specifications of the Garmin Vivosmart 4 – A sleek and lightweight fitness tracker with a long battery life. The Vivosmart 4 succeeds the Vivosmart 3, and comes with a heart rate sensor, accelerometer, pulse ox and barometric altimeter sensor that enables it to track a number of activities that includes your daily steps, distance, calories, monitors your heart rate and will remind you to move after a long period of inactivity plus preloaded sport profiles that includes swimming, yoga, and cardio workouts.
Garmin Vivosmart 4 Full Specifications
Garmin Vivosmart 4 Features
- The Vivosmart 4 can track your daily steps, distance covered, and as well calories burned while working out.
- It can also detect long period of inactivities and will alert you to move.
- The Vivosmart 4 monitors the complete cycle of your sleep that includes the light, deep and REM stages, and with the presence of a pulse ox sensor, it also monitors blood oxygen level while you sleep. Giving you a detailed insight on your sleep quality.
- With pulse ox sensor onboard, the Vivosmart 4 can track how well your body is utilizing oxygen. This feature comes handy while you sleeping.
- The Vivosmart 4 is swim-proof, thus is safe to wear it to the pool or perhaps ocean, and also features tracking for your swimming activities.
- The Vivosmart 4 uses a combination of stress, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep and activity data to gauge your body’s energy reserves at any moment which helps you know when you’re more energetic and active to undertake new activities. This will help you plan your day and increase your productivity. A higher number indicates you’re more active while a lower number indicates you’re less active.
- The Vivosmart 4 tracks your heart rate variability, calculates and displays your stress level which helps you manage your stress level. There’s also an option that allows you to on a “relax reminder” from the Garmin Connect app that alerts you when your stress level gets to a preset level.
- The Vivosmart 4 uses data collected from heart rate tracking with VO2 max estimate to render your current fitness level. It also uses the VO2 max to estimate your fitness age.
- With the Vivosmart 4, you never get to miss important notifications from your phone. It alerts you when there’s a new notification on your phone by vibrating, and also has an option that allows you reply to text messages, but these feature is only supported on android devices.